The Texas Public Health Journal is the quarterly publication
of the Texas Public Health Association and is a benefit of membership
Texas Public Health Journal Goals
- Provide information on current public health practice through;
- Publish peer-reviewed articles of original scientific research related to public health topics:
- Of interest to the Texas public health community
- Applicable to public health practice in Texas
- Feature public health related articles
- With a historical edge,
- Current Poison Control information
- Provide timely information on public health related materials available such as:
Our TPHA Journal is listed with the EBSCO index as a peer-reviewed journal.
Our quarterly publication is typically released as follows: Winter Issue 1 released in January; Spring Issue 2 released in April (generally coincides with National Public Health Week); Summer Issue 3 released in July; Fall Issue 4 released in October.