General Information for Authors
All public health professionals, students and interested individuals are encouraged to submit an article to our Texas public Health Journal, you need not be a member to submit. For more information and specific guidelines, please see sub pages on:
Please read submission guidelines carefully and fully.
Failure to comply with guidelines may result in submission returns and result in delays!
Please note the following important information:
- There are no charges to authors associated with submission of any article.
- Please note that the TPHA Editorial Board reserves the right to refuse items if thought to affect our non-profit status.
- Each author is responsible for the authenticity and originality of all submitted materials.
- Our journal is now available to our members and subscribers in an electronic format only. It is not to be considered an "open access" journal.
- Copyright ownership of articles accepted for publication belongs to the Texas Public Health Association.
- Our journal is a benefit of membership and TPHA holds the copyright for each published issue. Please do not share the contents or the entire issue without permission.
- If you wish to receive a printed copy, you must make arrangements with our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be additional charges.
- If the lead author is not a member or subscriber and wishes to receive a complimentary electronic copy of the entire issue that their article will appear in, please request a copy at email@example.com (include full email address).
- Priinted copies of an issue may be purchased, but copies MUST be requested in advance of printing each issue. Please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges will be assessed when the request is made.
Our TPHJ team is continually striving to improve the Texas Public Health Journal to allow our members and all Texas public health professionals a venue for sharing important public health information. Thank you for your submission and for choosing the Texas Public Health Journal. We look forward to reviewing your work and appreciate all you do to advance the science of public health.
Back to Journal page https://www.texaspha.org/page/Journal