The Texas Public Health Journal is the quarterly publication of the
Texas Public Health Association and is a benefit of membership
Meet the Texas Public Health Editorial Team and Board
Call for Papers
Public Health Approaches to Prevent Societal Violence
Library of Congress has issued the following ISSN:
Texas Public Health Journal (Print)
Texas Public Health Journal (Online)
Our TPHA Journal is also listed with the EBSCO index as a peer-reviewed journal
Texas Public Health Journal Goals
- Publish peer-reviewed articles of original scientific research related to public health topics:
- Of interest to the Texas public health community
- Applicable to public health practice in Texas
- Provide supplemental information on current public health practice through;
- Feature public health related articles
- With a historical edge,
- Current Poison Control information
- Provide timely information on public health related materials available such as:
Our quarterly publication is typically released as follows: Winter Issue 1 released in January; Spring Issue 2 released in April (generally coincides with National Public Health Week); Summer Issue 3 released in July; Fall Issue 4 released in October.
Clicking here will take you to an index of abstracts from 2010 through the Winter 2018 issue.
If your agency or group is interested in sponsoring a focused issue of our journal that will highlight a specific public health topic, or developing an entire supplemental issue, see how TPHA Publication Resources
Example Focused Issue Example Supplemental Issue
Advertise with TPHA
A Note to our TPHA members: The TPHA Newsletter Items are now separate from the TPH Journal!
Periodic Electronic notes or Video links will be sent to members by our Executive Director to:
Provide Association news and announcements,
Acknowledge accomplishments of our members.
If you are interested in submitting items for consideration for the newsletter please contact Terri Pali, TPHA Executive Director at email@example.com and include "Newsletter Item" in the subject line