All members receive the Texas Public Health Journal
Reduced registration fees at the TPHA Annual Education Conference (up to a $65 savings).
Continuing Education Credits offered at TPHA Conferences. This usually includes CME, CNE, CPH, CHES, Registered Sanitarian, RD/LD, and Social Workers. Certificates of attendance available to all participants.
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Access to public health information, resources, planning and advocacy.
- Opportunities to showcase your work and compete for awards in the Public Health Presentations Competition with Special Student Award and the C. Mills Reeves Student Essay Contest.
- Leadership opportunities, including services on the Governing Council, Executive Board, Section Council and Committees.
- Eligibility to join the Texas Health Credit Union
- Eligibility for several different types of scholarships.
Your dues entitle you to a primary membership in one TPHA Section. Non-voting secondary memberships in additional sections are allowed and cost is $5.00 each per year. Membership dues are non-transferable.