- About Us
- TPHA Membership
- TPHA Publication
- Events & Meetings
|TPHA Exhibitor Information|
TPHA 96thAnnual Education Conference
March 30-April 1, 2020
Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
(continuing education credit for multiple disciplines
will be provided for this event)
The Texas Public Health Association invites you to the 96th Annual Education Conference (TPHA AEC 2020). Hosted by the Texas Department of State Health Services, Public Health Region 2/3, this conference promises to be a large event, drawing as many as 400 public health-care workers from across the state. We have exhibit space starting at $1000 for Basic Level Exhibitor as well as Exhibitor packets at the Silver, Gold and Platinum Levels (see below for details). Please join us today. TO REGISTER CLICK HERE: REGISTER
Dedicated Silver Exhibitor will receive:
• A one-half page ad in the conference program
Dedicated Gold Exhibitor will receive:
• A full-page ad in the conference program
Dedicated Platinum Exhibitor will receive:
• A full-page ad in the front of the conference program
The TPHA AEC is a great opportunity for your business to share information with over 400 conference attendees.
· Six-foot table, two chairs (electricity is available through the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott and is not included in the exhibitor fee)
· one exhibit representatives will receive complimentary conference exhibitor registration-please register the exhibit in this person’s name (additional representatives will need to register at the regular registration rate)
· Recognition as an exhibitor in the conference program.
Set-Up/Tear Down Hours:
· March 30th – Set up between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m.
· April 1st – Tear down between 8:30 am and 12:00 noon
Display hours: (Exhibitors are welcome to attend session during non-break times)
· March 30th – 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm Grand Opening of Exhibits and Posters
· March 31st –7:30 am-8:15 am-Breakfast in the Exhibit Area; 12:15 pm-1:15 pm-Light Lunch in Exhibit area; 3:45 pm-4:15 pm Break
· April 1st –7:30 am-8:15 am-Breakfast in the Exhibit Area (Exhibit hall MUST be cleared by 12:00 noon)
Additional Exhibitor Options:
· Contribute an item for the Silent Auction and/or Advertise in the conference program
· Send a high-resolution electronic version (EPS format) of your company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the conference marketing materials.
· To register go to www.texaspha.org.
· You will be contacted to ensure complimentary conference registrations and all other details are handled expeditiously.
Payment should be made payable to the Texas Public Health Association and mailed to:
Texas Public Health Association
P.O. Box 9610
Longview, Texas 75602
TPHA Tax Identification #: 74-6058233
Payment should be made by February 15th for inclusion in the conference program.
For assistance please contact:
Terri Pali at (903)309-3380 or email@example.com
All advertising is subject to TPHA’s approval. TPHA reserves the right to refuse any advertisement and does not accept political ads.